The key dates for developers showing their game at the Indie Games Room 2017 are listed below. Developers will be notified of any changes made to these dates via email.
- Monday 27th March – March Expressions of Interest Open
- Friday 21st April – Expressions of Interest Close
- Monday 24th April – Successful and unsuccessful developers contacted.
- Sunday 7th May - Booklet media deadline
- Wednesday 17th May – Web media deadline
- Monday 3rd July – General show information and details released.
- Friday 21st July – Setup only, 12pm till 5pm.
- Saturday 22nd July – First show day, 9am till 6pm.
- Sunday 23rd July – Second show day 9am till 6pm and Pack up 6pm till 9pm.
All deadlines are for midnight of that day Adelaide time (GMT+0930).
Times given for the event are approximate and will be finalised in the general show information pack.