The key dates for developers showing their game at the Indie Games Room 2019 are listed below. Developers will be notified of any changes made to these dates via email.
- Saturday 24th March – Expressions of Interest Open
- Friday 19th April – Expressions of Interest Close
- Sunday 29th April – Successful and unsuccessful developers contacted.
- Sunday 19th May - Media deadline
- Monday 17th June – General show information and details released.
- Friday 5th July – Setup only, 12pm till 5pm.
- Saturday 6th July – First show day, 9am till 6pm.
- Sunday 7th July – Second show day 9am till 6pm and Pack up 6pm till 9pm.
All deadlines are for midnight of that day Adelaide time (GMT+0930).
Times given for the event are approximate and will be finalised in the general show information pack.